Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year, New Start!

I live in the center of the Rocky Mountain range, and when we drive, it seems like you are just 'waiting to get over that one mountain' but as soon as you crest over the top of it, you see how many more mountains you have to cross or travel around before you will make it to your destination! Life is very similar to this metaphor. When you think you have made it, you realize you actually have quite a ways left to go! This rings especially true with health and fitness, so even though I reached the goal that I had set in August, I am excited to continue my journey, and will be starting Les Mills Body Combat on Monday, January 13th, 2014.

I will be tracking my progress daily, and sharing tips and tricks, and more to help motivate YOU in your personal journey!

So to begin, I am posting my before photos today. These were taken this morning, January 10, 2014. I will also be sharing my current weight and measurements in my post tomorrow!

Wish me luck! If you'd like to join me in a 60 day weight-loss challenge, I have one starting on January 20th! Comment below, or visit www.facebook.com/teamfindyourbestlife for more information!





No comments:

Post a Comment